From:Pixabay.com

On May 8th, 2018, president Trump announced the withdrawal of the  United States on the Iran Deal. However, this agreement was recently signed, in Vienna on July 14, 2015, between the US; Iran and the other power countries. The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, commonly called Iran Nuclear Deal, consists of dismantling the Iran Nuclear Program, in exchange, the international community takes off its economic sanctions. But this deal was fragile, because, during his  campaign for the presidency in 2015, Donald Trump has declared that Iran Nuclear Deal is the worst deal that America has ever done. So, he promised to his voters, that he will withdraw the country from it, when he gets into power. According to him, this agreement gave too many benefits to the opponent. One thing is true, he has kept his promise to the American people. To withdraw the USA from the Iran Nuclear Deal agreement. But, other signatory countries have experienced humiliation with this act.

 

Its vision for America

The president Donald Trump decided to bust the Nuclear Deal, unilaterally and reinstated sanctions against Iran.  The agreement signed among the Islamic Republic of Iran and major international powers is not perfect as echoed by the French president  Emanuel Macron.  He continued by saying it can’t be given it up, without replacing it with a better one.

 

What does the agreement between Tehran and the International Community?

This Joint Action Plan consist of withdrawing sanctions against Tehran in exchange for the Islamic Republic dismantling their nuclear program and provides to the inspectors of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) unlimited access to its nuclear sites.

The spirit of the agreement

In fact, this agreement is in conformity with the international treaty of nonproliferation of nuclear weapons. To forbid countries worldwide, to make nuclear weapons. As a result, IAEA’s inspectors had monitored all sites, as expected, the agreement. Iran, from his side, has reduced its uranium enrichment capabilities up to 98%. Then the remaining 2% of radioisotope production is dedicated exclusively to the development of the medical, industry and science. According to the reports of the International, Atomic Energy Agency concurs with the one of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) of the United States; Iran has held his promise. Yet without blinking, the United States president Donald Trump, who decides by himself, the reinstatement of these sanctions against Iran, and against all those who would decide to trade, with this country.

 

What can motivate the world’s greatest economic power to do so?

Before getting into power, Trump already expected his withdrawing from this agreement. This deal signed with Tehran, he said openly it was the worst that the country has ever signed. According to him, only the ‘enemy’ country benefits from the deal.